Front-End Developer & Designer
Applying my love of learning towards web design & developmentLearn more
Technologies used: React, JS Math Object, Tailwind CSS, Netlify
- Calculates ridgeline height for 33 tarp configurations based on user dimensions and tarp size.
- The output gives the ridgeline height in inches and checks if the user can sit under the design.
- Graphics that show each tarp design along with fold lines for each and notes on stakes, ropes, poles, etc.
Guitar Chord Namer
Technologies used: Vanilla JS, Bootstrap
- A complete guitar chord naming app for every possible chord built from the most popular scales.
- Users enter 3 to 6 notes with options for different tunings & chords in sharp or flat keys.
- The chord name, notes, intervals, and other useful chord information are added to the DOM.
Technologies used: Vanilla JS, Clipboard API
- A mouse-based text input tool for composing emails and documents.
- Users can enter text into a text area from a virtual keyboard, or by clicking common words and phrases.
- The Clipboard API is used to copy the text area for use in email and word processing applications.
Custom WordPress Theme
Technologies used: WordPress, PHP, _s, Composer
- My custom WordPress theme (Tower) is based on the _s starter theme.
- Custom functions in the functions.php file and the package Composer to generate a style-rtl.css file.
- Custom design for the pages, posts, and blog page, with custom HTML used for the editor.
Hello! My name is Jim. My interest in website design started back in 2009 when I built my outdoor photography and pet services websites with Dreamweaver.
I ran my pet service business for the past 13 years so I am a motivated and independent worker. I look forward to working alongside experienced developers and continuing to learn the craft of web development!
examples of my outdoor photography
Let me know how I can help you!
Send me an email from my WordPress website or call me at (484) 432-9712.Let's work together