Front-End Developer & Designer
Applying my love of learning towards web design & developmentLearn more
Technologies used: Vanilla JS, Clipboard API, File API
- A mouse-based text input tool for composing emails and documents.
- Users can enter text into a text area from a virtual keyboard, or by clicking user-supplied words, phrases, and emails.
- The Clipboard API is to copy the text area for use in email and word processing applications.
Technologies used: Node.js, NPM, Webpack, Netlify
- This is the finished product for a single-page travel website from a Udemy course on Git and Web Developer workflow.
- Topics covered: Git, GitHub, Node.js, NPM, Webpack, Netlify, BEM, Lambda functions, 20+ NPM packages, ...
- Front-end features: mobile-first design, responsive images, reveal on scroll effects, ...
Technologies used: Vanilla JS, D3.js, JSON, MySQL, ???
- Inventory tracking tool for small businesses...
- ...create item records, monitor and update quanities on hand, on order, ...
- ...graph sales and forecasts, have reorder point alerts, enter purchase orders, ...
Hello! My name is Jim. My interest in website design started back in 2009 when I built my outdoor photography and pet services websites with Dreamweaver.
I ran my pet service business for the past 13 years so I am a motivated and independent worker. I look forward to working alongside experienced developers and continuing to learn the craft of web development!
examples of my outdoor photography
Let me know how I can help you!
Send me an email from my WordPress website or call me at (484) 432-9712.Let's work together